This policy explains what information we collect when you use the sites, services, products and content of Death Valley. It also contains information about how we store, use, transfer and delete that information.
When talking about “Death Valley and associated entities ”we refer to:
- Business partners we serve
- Death Valley Task Force
Data we collect
The main use we give to your data in Death Valley It is so that our products and services work as well as possible for our users, we make these improvements by collecting the following personal data:
- Basic demographic data
- Identification and contact data,
- Personal characteristics data,
- Labor data,
- Commercial information data.
Use of personal data
- Survey of market analysis, through physical or electronic formats, personally or directly, including the use of web pages or social networks.
- Where appropriate, communication of survey results and / or delivery of benefits related to the participation of respondents.
- Inform the applicant about the services provided by Death Valley and associated entities, including their modalities and prices.
- Facilitate the contracting of the services offered by Death Valley and associated entities.
- Development and delivery of shared advertising.
- Sending information and commercial offers about products and / or services marketed by Death Valley and associated entities, including information about contests, programs, raffles and / or surveys.
- Statistics and historical record of the results of surveys and advertising campaigns.
- There are no additional purposes.
Data handling and transfer
Your personal data is not transferred and the only person responsible for its handling is Death Valley and its associated entities, we do not sell information to third parties.
Death Valley does not share personal data information inside and outside the country, with people, companies, organizations and authorities other than us.
Changes to privacy policies
En Death Valley we can periodically update these privacy policies. We will notify you of any significant changes we may make. The most current version of the policy can always be consulted on our website.
If you don't want Death Valley treatment of your data, you have questions or want to know more about how your information is handled, you can send an email to email@example.com with your request.
If you do not want Death Valley to handle your data, you have questions or want to know more about how your information is handled, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.