Due to the global outbreak of Covid-19, commercial and logistics operations are experiencing delays, we are working to mitigate the possible impacts on the delivery times of your orders, we appreciate your understanding.
What payment method do we accept?
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, wire transfers and deposits at Oxxo.
Where is my order?
Check the shipping guide you received in your mail or directly in Shopify, you can track your order with the tracking number directly with the parcel service provider.
Can I change or cancel my order?
All the sells are definitives. There are no refunds, returns or cancellations of orders.
How do I return a product?
- The only case in which it is possible to make a return is when the product received is different from the ordered product.
- In case you have received a wrong product, do not worry, we will make the change at no cost, cSee the process to make the return in the next question.
What do I do if there is something wrong with my order?
- In case you have received a wrong product, don't worry, we will make the change at no cost.
- Contact us within 5 calendar days of receiving your package by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "RETURN" and your order number.
It includes the following data:
- Purchase Order Screenshot
- Photograph of the product you received
Returns may take 3 to 5 business days for domestic orders and 7 to 15 business days for international shipping.
Customs fees and taxes
Customs fees are set by your country, we have nothing to do with them. We cannot control them at all and we do not benefit from them in any way. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees or advance fees accrued on a package.
General shipping information
Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Check your confirmation email to get your tracking number.
We are not responsible for packages lost, stolen, handled or delayed by the carrier.
How much does shipping cost and how long does it take to arrive?
Shipping times vary by country and carrier.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 3:00 pm, any order received after 3:00 pm will be processed the next business day, excluding some official holidays.
What do I do if something went wrong with the delivery of my package?
When the package leaves our warehouses, its transportation, treatment and delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier.
Each parcel provider has its own shipping policies and each country has its own laws and rates regarding international shipments.
If you have a problem, you can track and request more information about your shipment directly on the carrier's website.